Monday, August 31, 2026

When the world gets too heavy..


 

When the world gets too heavy, promise you won't run from me. I've been carrying these pieces  like nobody can see.

Smiling through the damage while it's breaking underneath. 

I don't always have the answers. Sometimes I don't know

what to say.

But if you really want to love me, love me through my hardest days.


✤ LIMITED APPAREL ✤ 


https://linktr.ee/electra_hambleton?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=0852ab78-f4c1-4b8d-adbc-e419cd10050b      ♥MY - S O C I A L - M E D I A - LINKS♥


Limited Apparel - High Five

Includes: Sweater - Pants - Heels

Sizes: LaraX / Legacy / Reborn


@Mainstore

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sim Style/221/160/26


Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Strategia Surreal

@Mainstore

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonwall/169/121/32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just another Monday..

 I could be your angel if you want to take a chance Baby, if you knew me, you'd know I'll always dance Love me like you need me, and...