Friday, July 10, 2026

We were almost forever..


Funny how the best plans ever made can still slip away. We had the dream.

We had the fire. We had everything but time. We were almost forever.

Living that small town life. Almost every prayer we pray.

Almost every dream came true.

We were one step from forever. 

Then forever lost me and you. 


https://linktr.ee/electra_hambleton?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=0852ab78-f4c1-4b8d-adbc-e419cd10050b     ❤MY❤S O C I A L❤M E D I A❤LINKS❤


|| FEATURED IN THIS PICTURE ||


Outfit: [Glitzz] Envy Set

Sizes: Maitreya/Petite - Lara X/Petite X - Reborn/Waifu - Legacy/Perky/Bombshell.

Exclusive for Collab Circle Event 

@Event:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Collab Circle/128/142/25


@Mainstore

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glitzz/143/116/403

Backdrop: Focus - Memories room

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onyx Island/131/141/25    TAXI TO FOCUS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just another Monday..

 I could be your angel if you want to take a chance Baby, if you knew me, you'd know I'll always dance Love me like you need me, and...